What To Buy: The Fine Haired Girls Gift Guide
If there’s one type of girl who needs product the most, it’s the fine haired girl. Having fine hair means strands are delicate, so finding the right products for your hair type are key. Know someone in your life who struggles with their delicate strands? Take a look below at our pick of the best gifts to get your fine haired friend.1. Spornette Boar Bristle and Nylon Brush – Boar bristles do less damage on the hair and the nylon makes sure there is tension on your strands without pulling. And at $7, you can’t get any more bang for your buck!
2. Fulphyl Fulvic Acid Supplement – A staple for supermodels and celebrities, this supplement promises to remove toxins from the body and increase cell renewal. A bit on the pricey side, but because this magic supplement helps with body health and beauty, it’s definitely worth it.
3. Mason Pearson Junior Mix Bristle Brush – An amazing brush for smoothing tangles, getting rid of frizz, and massaging the scalp. This brush should be a staple in every girl’s beauty arsenal.
4. Davines Dede Leave In Mist – The perfect leave in conditioner and detangling agent. This mist is extremely light, so no need to worry about weighing strands down.
5. L’Oreal Boost It Volume Inject Mousse – You can’t really go wrong with a volumizing mousse. Use this to create volume before the blow dry, and at only $3 a can, use as much as you want without worrying about the hair feeling sticky or weighed down.
6. Viviscal Hair Fibers – For instant volume and thickness.
7. Viviscal Hair Growth Supplements – Amazing hair vitamins that increase hair growth and strength.
8. Beach Babe Sea Salt Texturizing Spray – Mist in hair before blowdrying to create volume and texture.
9. Moroccan Oil Root Boost – Perfect before blowdrying with the Spornette brush, spray just at the roost to create lift off the scalp.
10. Kenra Volumizing Spray – An amazing hairspray that creates hold and body at the same time!
11. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – Another product that should be a staple in every girls cabinet, this spray acts as a mixture of dry shampoo and hairspray, creating instant texture and lift.
12. Velcro Rollers – Wrap hair around these bad boys while getting ready in the morning, then release for a quick hair plumping update.
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- Don’t Get Your Hair Colored Before Reading this First - May 29, 2017
- 5 Budget Friendly Hair DIYs - January 7, 2017
- How to Make 2017 the Year of Great Hair - January 4, 2017