THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR EVERY GIRL ON YOUR LIST
No matter who you’re shopping for this holiday season, we’ve created The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for every type of Mane Addict in your life…
The glam queen is a true Mane Addict and is no stranger to hours of Hair & Makeup prep. She likes to splurge on the very best and can’t wait to get her hand on the latest and greatest products.
- Rapunzel of Sweden Hair Extension Bag $21
- Bumble & bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Protective Primer $27
- Show Beauty Decadence Hair Fragrance $85
- The Beachwaver Pro by Sarah Potempa $199 (MA readers get 15% off with the promo code ‘mane15’ at checkout!)
- Balmain Hair Texturizing Volume Spray $25
- Aerin Large Gold Comb $40
From LAX to NYC, from the boardroom to date night, this girl never stops. But that doesn’t mean she wants to sacrifice flawless hair! She’s looking for products that take her style from day to night or extends them beyond just one night.
- Christophe Robin Instant Volumizing Mist with Rose Water $30
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 styling treatment $26
- Klorane Dry Shampoo w/ Oat Milk $20
- Drybar The Morning After Shower Cap $16
- T3 Voluminous Hot Rollers, Set of 2 $20
- Anya Hindmarch Lotions and Potions Metallic Leather Bag $275
This bold beauty will try anything once and when it comes to hair, that means constant color changes. She’s on the lookout for semi-permanent color options that don’t look washed out and can’t be without a product thats keep her strands soft and healthy
- GHD Sunset Professional Flat Iron $225
- Scunci Hair Tatto $5
- Sparks Hair Color $8
- Christophe Robin Color Fixator Wheat Germ Mask $35
- Kylie Couture Bellami Hair Extensions in Teal Ombre $279
This MA sticks to her routine and chooses function over form. She’s looking for products that will replace what she’s already using, not add to her prep time. That being said, she can’t resist good package design.
- CA Makes Classic Hair Pin in Brass $32
- Reverie Milk Anti Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment $42
- Ibiza EX4 Round Brush $50
- DryBar Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Creme $29
- Dreamdry The Little Black Box $295
This trendy MA digs careful styling that looks essentially effortless. She has her eye on goddess worthy hair accessories and luxury products that give her texture and volume she wants, without frizz/breakage.
- Mason Pearson Nylon and Boar Bristle Brush $205
- Alterna ‘Caviar’ Clinical Daily Densifying Foam $36
- Jennifer Behr Delicate Laurel Leaf Bandeaux $298
- Davines This is Sea Salt Spray $27
- Flowers in Her Hair Rinse $24
- Fat & The Moon Mermaid Mask $20
This MA wants to look #flawless without spending too much of her hard earned cash. She’s always on the lookout for product dupes (like the ones in our Splurge/Save) and keeps up with the latest hair trends, as her budget buying prowess doesn’t limit her to just one style.
- The Wet Brush $9
- Big Sexy Hair Powder Play $16
- Elastic Printed Hair Ties $10
- It’s a 10 Miracle Leave In Travel Size $14
- Hot Tools Curling Iron/Wand – Extended Barrel $52
- Verb Ghost Oil $14
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask $7
Did we leave anyone out? Let us know the type of girl you need to gift this holiday season and we’ll create the perfect guide for you!
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- Don’t Get Your Hair Colored Before Reading this First - May 17, 2017
- 5 Budget Friendly Hair DIYs - January 7, 2017
- How to Make 2017 the Year of Great Hair - January 4, 2017