The “Good For You” babe sings that she’s going to “do my hair up real, real nice” – and she’s not lying – Selena Gomez always has the most enviable mane. Whether she’s fronting the cover of a major mag, rockin’ out on stage on her Revival tour, or gracing the red carpet, we can never manage to keep our eyes off of this girl’s mane. In honor Selena’s birthday, we’ve rounded up 10 of her best-tressed moments. We can’t wait to see what she brings to the mane game in her 24th year.
1. Slaying the red carpet with a voluptuous fishtail braid.
2. Blunt bangs in the “Hands To Myself” music video.
3. Sleek and Chic AF at the 2015 AMA’s.
4. Sky high top knot on the cover of Flare magazine in November 2015.
5. Introducing her light brown locks at the 2016 Grammy’s.
6. Not ready never looked so right for this Pantene shoot
7. Even with a casual braid, her locks still gives us life.
8. Major volume, major mane moment courtesy of Gregory Kaoua.
9. Summer time vibes brought to your by honey brown locks and the most liked Instagram pic in history.
10. That time she slayed the most enviable bangs by Marisa Marino.
What’s your fav look on her?