WHAT TO BUY: Women’s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam
Latest posts by Kadia Blagrove (see all)
- How to: 7 Steps to the Perfect Twist Out - May 7, 2019
- 4 DIY Natural Hair Cleansers to Try Instead of Shampoo - April 14, 2019
- How to Make Your Own Hair Gel with Flaxseed - January 21, 2019
A thinning mane is inevitable for some women, but luckily, there’s a solution for weak, lifeless strands: Women’s Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment Foam. The topical aerosol is the first and only FDA-approved hair regrowth product exclusively for women experiencing hereditary hair loss. Celebrity hairstylist and Women’s Rogaine spokesperson Jill Crosby swears by it.
“Red carpet often calls for an updo and there is never a time I don’t use a combination of products for healthy hair and styling,” Jill says. “While awards season is all about glitz and glamour, 1 in 3 women will notice thinning hair in her lifetime. For a long term solution, I love Women’s ROGAINE® Foam for thinning hair, because it doesn’t interfere with other styling products. In conjunction, I also use a combination of volumizing mousse, heat protectant spray and texturizing spray.”
- Non-greasy and lightweight
- Foam formula features an enhanced biodelivery system designed to break down with body heat to deposit actives on the scalp without residue
- Reactivates hair follicles and stimulates growth
- Clinical studies show that with once daily use of Women’s ROGAINE® 5% Minoxidil Topical Aerosol for 24 weeks, 81%1 of women regrew hair, with initial results as early as 12 weeks and new hairs coming in up to 48%2 thicker than before
HOW TO USE:
This non-messy application is easy to use—simply massage product into the scalp and allow to dry. Apply once daily in the morning or evening.
Learn more about Women’s ROGAINE® Foam by visiting their site.