Laurent Philippon Gives New Meaning to Dream Waves with Club Monaco
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- The Secret to French Girl Hair - July 14, 2017
- Don’t Get Your Hair Colored Before Reading this First - May 29, 2017
- 5 Budget Friendly Hair DIYs - January 7, 2017
Club Monaco gave effortless hair new meaning when Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon got his hands on the model’s hair. With nonchalant waves that paired perfectly with a palette of neutrals, we know what our hairspiration will be for the fall.
“We’re creating dream waves,” he says. “We’re not doing a full loop with the curling iron because we don’t want that ringlet feel – it’s a very soft, natural wave. For airiness, we’re finishing with the new Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray and Dryspun Finish. It brings a little separation and sexiness to the hair,” said Laurent Philippon.
GET THE LOOK
- Create a middle part and dampen dry hair with Prep.
- Take two inch sections of hair and wrap loosely around a 1 ½ inch curling iron, leaving the ends free.
- After all hair has been curled, apply Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray and Dryspun Finish.