Exactly How Amy Adams Achieved Her Perfectly Polished Golden Globes Mane
Latest posts by Mane Addicts (see all)
- 5 Problems Everyone Has with Co-Washing and How To Fix Them - February 12, 2019
- Mane Muse Khloe Kardashian - June 27, 2018
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: Win a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer! - December 15, 2017
Amy Adams debuted a super long straight mane that would have The Little Mermaid jealous. Smoothed to perfection by her longtime hairstylist Laini Reeves, there was not a strand out of place all night. Laini divulges the inspiration behind the look was her Tom Ford dress, “the definition of sexy.” We’ll take that metallic black paired with her strawberry mane any day! Below Laini reveals how to recreate the look.
GET THE LOOK:
- Use a smoothing styling cream from roots to ends on wet hair.
- Blowdry with a large ceramic round brush for a smooth finish, starting at the nape of the neck and working up the head in sections.
- On each section of hair, use the brush on the top of the hair pushing it as close to the head as possible to create zero lift at the root.
- Once the whole head has been pressed, use a flat iron to polish the final look.
- Finish with a styling cream to smooth any frizz and flyaways and mist with hairspray for hold.
Now if only recreating it were as simple as Laini made it sound! Comment below if mastering a super sleek finish is one of your 2017 resolutions!