Scotty Cunha Dishes on What it’s Like to be a Hairstylist for the Golden Globes
Latest posts by Mane Addicts (see all)
- Mane Muse Khloe Kardashian - June 27, 2018
- 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: Win a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer! - December 15, 2017
- Calpak 3-Piece Rose Gold Luggage Full of OUAI Giveaway - November 13, 2017
Mane master and social media sensation Scotty Cunha is no stranger to the limelight or the red carpet. Having styled the manes for numerous celebrities, it’s his relationship with Kristin Cavallari that give us major fomo friend envy. Below he dishes on his day prepping and styling Kristin’s flawless blonde mane for her red carpet moment.
MORNING OF THE GOLDEN GLOBES…
“Omg I totally skipped the gym because I went to a Golden Globes pre party on Saturday and needed to shave and do a face mask because I knew I would literally be on the red carpet with KC on Sunday .”
Editor’s note: if you haven’t watched Scotty’s instastory on face masks and shaving, you need to now.
GOLDEN GLOBES GLAM SESH WITH KRISTIN IS LIKE…
“Kristin is the best!! She is so chill and we get each other’s style. We both just want to be “effortlessly chic.'”
THE INSPO BEHIND HER LOOK:
“We wanted to go for fresh, effortless, and chic. Her dress was super glam and we wanted her to look young. I did soft brushed out waves and glammed it up with a heavy side part swept to one side.”
GOLDEN GLOBES 2017 IN ONE WORD:
GET THE LOOK:
- Before I blow dried her hair with a boar bristle round brush, I added Matrix Style Link Blowout Big Queen serum.
- We decided on a heavy side part and I added Matrix Style Link Volume Booster Powder on the roots to get a lived in look.
- I took 1 inch vertical sections and curled them away from the face.
- Then I used Matrix Style Link Volume Fixer Hairspray on the ends to create volume and tame fly aways!
What do you think of Scotty and Kristin’s relationship?! Are best friends goals a thing?
SHOP THIS STORY