We want your hair to be the last thing on your mind as you gear up for the 3-day Labor Day weekend. Say farewell to summer with a final hoorah, soaking up the sun and BBQ’s, saving your super primped strands for fall.
Mane Master Mark Townsend equipped us with the foolproof way to get a blowout that will last not just one or two, but the entire three days through the weekend, with proper care and styling.
- “Prep hair by cleansing and conditioning with Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, which will provide moisture and volume without weighing strands down.
- Towel dry hair and spray Dove Oxygen Moisture Root Lift Spray directly on roots, then dispense 1-2 pumps of Dove Oxygen Moisture Leave in Foam into palms and distribute evenly throughout hair to provide nourishment and light hold.
- Separate hair into 2-3 sections and blow dry using a large round brush, lifting each section at the root to create volume.
- Once dry, wrap each section around 3 fingers creating a barrel roll; secure at the root with a pin.
- Once the head is set, remove the pins and add 1-2 drops of Dove Youthful Vitality Silk Crème from mid-length to ends before spraying a conservative amount of Dove Style+Care Strength and Shine Flexible Hold Hairspray all over hair to lock in the look.”
For more #manespiration, check out our interview with Mark.