7 Times Gisele’s Hair Made Us Think Her Last Name is Badass
Latest posts by Deanna McCormack (see all)
- 4 Unique Superfood Supplements for Better Hair and Health - July 22, 2019
- 5 Best Hair Fragrances for Summer - May 31, 2019
- THIS Is How Stress Really Affects Your Hair - March 25, 2019
Gisele Bundchen is the reigning queen of Victoria’s Secret angel waves. Sure, dozens of equally stunning women have rocked the look over the years, but none have come close to completely owning the look the way Gisele does, and has been doing, for over 20 + years. Her thick, perfectly colored, bouncy-curly locks are instantly recognizable whether she’s on the cover of a major magazine, kicking ass at the gym, or cheering on her QB husband at the Superbowl. So in honor of the supermodel’s birthday today, here are 7 times, she reminded us why she wears the crown.
1. Posing in Louboutins for famous fashion photographer Juergen Teller for W Magazine.
2. Casually selfie-ing with Harry Josh
3. With a headband in a Chanel No. 5 Commercial
4. In black and white with nothing but converses on for Patrick Demarchelier.
5. In a perfect ponytail for punching for her unprecedented Under Armour campaign.
6. For Vogue USA in 1999.
7. And obviously, backstage at the VS fashion show.
Iconic? I think yes.