Is it just us or is anyone else riding the texture bandwagon right now? We’re trading in our days of overly polished, coiffed strands in favor of messy, natural texture. However, not all texture is created equal. In order to truly embrace what your hair’s got to give, you’ve got to give it some TLC. Our hair looks it’s best at it’s healthiest, whether that’s natural waves, curls, or air dried volume. Which is why we’re so excited about the launch of the new AG Hair Moisture Mask.
The latest edition and perfect complement to AG’s Hair Texture Collection, this mask is designed to give your hair the healthy texture we all covet.
The secret is their signature Sea Complex, composed of:
- Giant Sea Kelp. High in calcium, protein and iodine, which strengthens hair, reducing split ends and breakage. Clarifies and removes unwanted toxins and environmental pollutants.
- Bladderwrack Seaweed. Rich in nutrients and essential amino acids for healthy hair with a high percentage of sodium alginate to create texture.
- Irish Moss. Contains vitamin A and C which naturally condition hair and Vitamin B which helps maintain a healthy scalp.
- Dulse Seaweed. Rich in protein, potassium, iron, Vitamin K, and iodine which strength hair and protect from damage.
- Seaberry Oil. Contains Vitamin A and E, fighting aging in hair and combating dryness, brittleness, thinning, and breakage.
Whether you’re able to be a beach babe this summer or not, this mask will turn your bathroom into your own personal ocean oasis with the line’s intoxicating fresh breezy scents. Use the mask as a 30 minute treatment once a week or apply as a pre-poo treatment on damp hair before shampooing with the Cleansing Cream.
For Model image:
Photography by Nagi Sakai @nagi_sakai
Hair styled by Wesley O’Meara @wessles
Styled by Katie Burnett @katieburnettstylist
Makeup by Jenny Kanavaros @jennykanavaros