NYFW FW16: The Bardot Bouffant at À Moi by Chris Naselli
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- How to Get the Exact Hair Color You Want - May 14, 2019
- 7 Vitamins and Minerals Essential for Hair Health - April 30, 2019
- We’ve Found The Perfect Hairstyle for Every Type of Bride - April 6, 2019
Styles of defining decades past intertwined at À MOI by Alejandra Alonso‘s FW16 show, where models wore high neck knit tops with an assortment of flared, fitted and one-sleeve arms. Accessories such as bisque-colored almond-toe pumps and sleek, silver hair barrettes harmonized vintage and sleek styles.
Keeping volume from the 50s, 60s, and 70s in mind, Chris Naselli reinvented retro tousled waves and ponytails to fit the modern mold. With the help of TRESemmé’s Beauty-Full Volume Collection, the Bardot Bouffant gets an upgrade in the form of Naselli’s wearable teased-crown ponytail. Get the look ahead.
GET THE LOOK:
- Start with the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume reverse wash system. First, use the TRESemmé Pre-Wash Conditioner to soften the hair, followed by the Shampoo to wash away weight.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Maximizer to the roots and rough dry the hair.
- Create a deep side part and apply a generous dollop of TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Mousse from mid-shaft of the hair to the ends and comb through with a wide-tooth comb.
- Back-comb the hair from the crown.
- Pull fringe across the forehead and gather hair into a low ponytail.
- Finish by spraying TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Hairspray for touchable hold
Want more ponytail inspo? Here you go!