Multiple textures of the deep jewel tone variety were the driving forces behind BCBG Max Azria’s AW16 collection. Layered underneath statement piece fur coats, jumpsuits, and denim kimono jackets were two-toned, long multi-sleeved tops featuring a subtle sparkle.
Pulling inspo from iconic looks of the past, lead hairstylist Orlando Pita infused new life into locks through a variety of laidback styles. Below, the steps to the fluid wave that Pita created on models.
GET THE LOOK:
- Start with the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume reverse wash system. First, use the TRESemmé Pre-Wash Conditioner to soften the hair, followed by the Shampoo to wash away weight.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Maximizer to the roots and rough dry the hair.
- Spray TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Hairspray and brush out with a soft bristle brush.
- Pull random 1 inch sections from the crowd and twist around a 1 inch curling iron, starting 2 inches down from the roots and leaving the ends straight.
- Brush out the curls with a soft bristle brush to create subtle movement and volume.
- Finish by spraying TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Hairspray for touchable hold.
Stay tuned for more of our #mane coverage at NYFW!