Hair oils work miracles on a dry mane. But with so many on the market, it’s easy to rack up a substantial tab saving your strands. With the help of a few drugstore alternatives, you can still get the benefits of your favorite hair oils without breaking the bank. Cutting costs doesn’t have to mean compromise. Add these seven best drugstore hair oils to your routine for softer, static-free strands.
1. Aussie Miracle Moist Intense Hydration Oil With Jojoba Oil: $4.97
Infuse your parched tresses with intense hydration right at the cuticle. A unique blend of jojoba and avocado oils combine to make this miracle product a major drugstore find.
2. OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Hair Oil Treatment: $8.99
We’re big fans of OGX; few brands can do haircare as well. This ultra-rich formula provides nutrients and seals your strands without breaking the bank.
3. SheaMoisture 100% Pure Argan Oil: $9.99
You read that right: pure argan oil for just $10. Rich with fatty acids and vitamins, this treatment is like liquid gold. Not to mention, you can use it everywhere.
4. Nexxus Clean and Pure 5-in-1 Invisible Hair Oil: $16.99
Made with marine botanicals, coconut oil, and the brand’s exclusive protein blend, this rejuvenating hair oil replenishes vitamins and eliminates frizz in seconds.
5. Carol’s Daughter Goddess Strength 7 Oil Blend Scalp and Hair Oil: $11.99
Carol’s Daughter is a drugstore go-to. A luxurious blend of castor oil and black seed oil conditions your strands and protects your mane from breakage.
(via Carol’s Daughter)
6. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Marvelous Oil Hair Elixir: $4.94
Avocado, olive, and almond oil are the ultimate dry hair blend. You too could have soft, hydrated tresses for just $5.
7. Mielle Rosemary Mint Hair & Scalp Strengthening Oil: $9.99
A nutrient rich formula that won’t have you going bankrupt. Made with rosemary leaf oil, castor oil, and numerous luxe seed oils, moisturized strands are within reach.
Looking for an oil for your specific strands? THIS is the best hair oil for your hair type!