Halloween is the one holiday you get to be anything or anyone you want. If you’ve always wanted to be a royal, why not go as Daphne Bridgerton from the Netflix series? She truly is the belle of the ball and you can be too… well, for the holiday anyway. So go ahead and live out your princess fantasy, we’ll even help you with the hair and makeup. Follow our Daphne Bridgerton hair tutorial below to get started!
(Bridgerton via Netflix)
Bridgerton Hair Tutorial Video
We want you to experience the royal treatment this Halloween, which is why we put this tutorial together. Before you use it to create your costume, you will need a curling iron, some rubber bands, neutral makeup, your rosy lip color of choice, and some blush—oh, and a bit of patience. Achieving Daphne’s level of flawlessness will take a bit of time and effort, but the results will be worth it. All you’ll need after that is someone who burns for you. Who knows? Maybe you’ll meet your very own Duke at whatever Halloween soireé you attend?
Don’t worry about pausing the video, because we wrote down all the steps for you below. You’re welcome!
- Apply neutral makeup to your face and eyes.
- Add mascara.
- Apply a soft, rosy lipcolor. Don’t forget Daphne’s iconic mole.
- Add plenty of blush to your cheeks and nose.
- Pull two pieces of hair in front, then create a ponytail with the rest of your hair.
- Make braids out of the ponytail to create a finished braided bun workout.
- Loop the braids around the ponytail and pin.
- Curl those front pieces you left out, then pin them into your bun.
- Spritz some hairspray on your bangs to keep them in place.
- Finish off with a crown (we used the Celestial Coronet from Jennifer Behr) and you’ll be the debutant of any Halloween party you go to.
Speaking of Bridgerton, relive some of the best hair moments from season one HERE!
Hey, mane muse! We wanted to give you a heads up that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means that Mane Addicts will collect a small share of the sale from any purchase you make from the products we recommend.