Do natural hair tones leave you unsatisfied, yet can’t cop a drastic change? It’s not a natural instinct for the average girl to reach for extensions, but if you’re itching for a temporary change (or a night out as your alter ego) we’ve got you covered.
Lets get started
- After gathering the essentials, start by laying down counter protecting mats, A.K.A: trash bags. This will insure the least amount of mess, which means less worry for your landlord and your security deposit.
- Mix your chosen color in a color bowl (we love the new colors from Manic Panic). If the color is too vibrant or you’re wanting a lighter result, mix in conditioner to dilute.
- Put the hair extensions over the trash bag and paint until hair is saturated. Comb through hair to avoid any color patches and allow to process for 30-45 minutes.
- No shampoo and conditioner needed, just rinse hair thoroughly!
- Blow dry.
- Choose the areas you’d like to accentuate and create a clean section that matches the length of the extension.
- Backcomb at the root and spray with Oribe Superfine Hair Spray; this adds hold.
- The big finale? Clip in the extensions and style as desired.