Laurent Philippon Gives New Meaning to Dream Waves with Club Monaco
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- How to Get the Exact Hair Color You Want - May 14, 2019
- 7 Vitamins and Minerals Essential for Hair Health - April 30, 2019
- We’ve Found The Perfect Hairstyle for Every Type of Bride - April 6, 2019
Club Monaco gave effortless hair new meaning when Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director Laurent Philippon got his hands on the model’s hair. With nonchalant waves that paired perfectly with a palette of neutrals, we know what our hairspiration will be for the fall.
“We’re creating dream waves,” he says. “We’re not doing a full loop with the curling iron because we don’t want that ringlet feel – it’s a very soft, natural wave. For airiness, we’re finishing with the new Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray and Dryspun Finish. It brings a little separation and sexiness to the hair,” said Laurent Philippon.
GET THE LOOK
- Create a middle part and dampen dry hair with Prep.
- Take two inch sections of hair and wrap loosely around a 1 ½ inch curling iron, leaving the ends free.
- After all hair has been curled, apply Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray and Dryspun Finish.