The Etro girl is always boheme but this time she was living in a midsummer night dream. Smashing pumpkins blasted Tonight as they walked trance like on the runway.
With hair thrown back in a whimsical twist by James Pecis, ballerina-like bits framed the face and billowing baby hairs brushed the nape. Makeup artist Charlotte Tillbury complemented the look with dewy makeup and smudged eyes.
One of James’ stylists Rachel Lee tells us how they created the hair for the show…
GET THE LOOK:
- Start with clean dry hair and add a light volumizing spray (such as bumble and bumble tonic) only to the mid lengths and ends, leaving hair clean and soft at the root.
- Remove the nozzle from your blow dryer and roughly dry the product into the ends for texture.
- Make a ponytail directly back from your ears.
- Twist the hair lengthwise and pin the top of the twist just above the pony slightly to the left or right, keeping pinning downwards at an angle to create a long seashell shape.
- Leave bits out at the end as you reach the bottom.
- Using your fingertips, lightly rub the temples and hairline by the ears to release romantic bits around the face.
- Finish with a light hairspray and voila, ballerina for the day!
Would you sport this twist for fall? Sound off in the comments below!!