If there’s a popular hairstyle in heaven we’d assume it’s along the lines of halo braids- with golden bobby pins galore! This angel-esque hairstyle is nothing short of heavenly, with its romantic touch that oozes style serenity. Follow our quick step-by-step guide and have people singing you hair praises in no time.
View this post on Instagram
- Braids tend to hold better when there is a slight bend in the hair, so prep hair by curling the mid-lengths and ends with a large barrel iron.
- Separate hair into two sections through the midline of your part through the nape of you neck.
- Use a smoothing brush to gather each section of hair towards your front hairline around your temples.
- Braid each section and secure with elastic.
- Drape braids around your front hairline and pin into place.
- Dust hair powder over braid, then pat into place.
- Use fingers to pinch and pull outside edges of the braids to create thickness and texture.
- Use French pins to secure any loose pieces
- Mist with hairspray to set.