View this post on Instagram
Everyone at some point experiences their own level of frizz. From curly hair, to straight hair, or whatever else you’ve got; effectively conquer the fuzz with some of our favorite go-to tools.
1. Harry Josh Blowdryer – High power in compact form? #favorite! Wether being used in the salon or for DIY blowouts, this lightweight blowdryer makes for the perfect frizz battle companion.
2. Ibiza Hair G5 Swirled Extended Cork Round Brush: Once you go Ibiza you’ll never go back (so wished that rhymed). The cork handle provides comfort via a no slip grip and the swirled bristles make smooth city the easiest it’s ever been. Pro tip: Coat the handle of a new Ibiza brush with a paraffin wax. This give the cork a protective seal and prevents cracking; note, this only needs to be done one time. After coating, simply wipe off the wax and your set!
3. Leonor Greyl Gel a L’hibiscus: Suitable for all hair types and won’t cause flaking. Tames those pesky flyways and shapes hair to perfection.
4. Davines Momo Fluid: Frizzy hair? Check! Product that eliminates frizzy hair while counteracting humidity? Biggest most grateful check! Comb through damp hair. Airdry, blow-dry, or use hot tools as desired.
5. T3 Luminous Iron: With a temperature dial that reaches up to 410*F, this iron is perfect for all hair types. The ionic properties of tourmaline (put in ceramic form) seals the hair cuticle giving you shinier hair with a super smooth finish.
SHOP FRIZZY HAIR PRODUCTS