After a summer full of highlights, balayage, and all-over bleaching, our strands are in a sorry state.
Tired, color-treated tresses are always in need of a little pick me up. And nothing revitalizes a bleached-out mane like the right conditioner. Packed with protein and antioxidants, a luxurious balm is just the thing to banish breakage once and for all.
These 7 conditioners are the ultimate mane-savers.
1. Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner: $28
Bleach breakage is no match for hair science. Olaplex’s highly moisturizing shampoo helps rebuild broken bonds, for healthier hair asap.
2. Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Super Moisture Conditioner for Dry + Damaged Hair: $36
The name says it all. This ultra luxe hair balm is packed full of argan oil and algae extract, to repair cuticle damage and nourish the scalp.
3. Moroccanoil Hydrating Conditioner: $24
Antioxidant rich argan oil and other key nutrients form the basis of this cult-classic mane moisturizer. Perfect for split ends and other signs of color damage.
4. Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore Conditioner: $52
Staying blonde this season? Banish bleach breakage for good with a bio-restorative complex and a strengthening protein – key components of this conditioner by Oribe.
5. amika The Kure Bond Repair Conditioner: $22
Seal split ends in seconds with this protein packed product. The brand’s unique bond cure technology will have your hair feeling silky smooth in no time.
6. Bumble and Bumble’s Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Ultra Rich Conditioner: $34
Super creamy and color safe, this luxe conditioner delivers a boost of highly hydrating hyaluronic acid to your tresses.
7. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Conditioner: $25
With SOL seal technology and brazil nut selenium, this fan favorite product brings omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E straight to your broken, bleached strands.