Going dutch isn’t about splitting the bill in our books… it’s, (like everything else) about the hair. From playful and innocent to rock on style goddess, this reversed braid emerges an unexplainably versatile pop of life.
- Prep hair with Oribe Dry Texture Spray
- Section hair for 1 or 2 braids, then start at the hairline with three strands
- Create an inside out braid, or dutch braid, by taking one of the strands from the outside, underneath, and to the middle; (in simple terms… the opposite direction you’d go with a normal braid.)
- Continue alternating by bringing each outside strand underneath the middle, adding hair from the sides each time.
- Continue with this pattern until there is no more hair to add.
- Once you’ve reached the nape of the neck, continue braiding, or switch up your braid pattern for a funky finish.
- Spray with Oribe Superfine Hairspray to set.