(via Adela Dupetit Unsplash)
Simple Chic Updo For the Modernly Elegant Bride
1. Prep the hair with a significant amount of Oribe Superfine Hairspray.
2. Starting at the roots use a Marilyn Teaser Brush to backcomb. This will build a cushion for the shape of the style.
3. Use an Ibiza CX4 Brush to lightly form hair to the back. Be sure to not brush too much as it will undo all the backcombing you just did. Gather hair at the back of your head and roll hair as if to create a vertical barrel. Continue twisting the barrel until you reach the scalp.
4. Use Diane French Hair Pins to secure the roll.
5. Finish by spraying with Oribe Superfine Hairspray.
SHOP SIMPLE CHIC UPDO