Nailing the perfect blowout time and time again takes years of practice–but, things just got a little bit easier thanks to the FROMM Copper Thermal Brush. For starters, all things copper and rosegold are trés on trend. However, the shiny accents on the FROMM Copper Thermal Brush are more than just stylish–the copper acts as a temperature control and helps the heat distribute evenly to the hair. These beauties heat up four times faster than a regular vented plastic brush, and their superior temperature control dries the hair 30% faster, which means less hand and wrist fatigue (yay!), and your client spends less time in the chair. Copper is also naturally antimicrobial and destroys 88% of bacteria, preventing dandruff, itching and flaking. Sounds too good to be true? Well it isn’t.
The brush itself features nylon bristles mixed with a 100% boar bristle strip that reduces frizz and adds mega shine to the blowout. Below, celebrity hairstylist Andrew Fitzsimons gives us his step-by-step tutorial on how to create a bouncy, voluminous blowout with the FROMM Copper Thermal Brush.
HOW TO: BOUNCY, VOLUMINOUS BLOWOUT
- Prep towel dried hair with your favorite volume mousse.
- Rough dry hair with a blow dryer.
- Use FROMM Copper Thermal Brush to dry hair in sections.
- Start at the root to add volume and let the hair cool down while the FROMM Copper Thermal Brush is still at the root.
- Pull the brush through the mid shaft.
- Polish off the ends with a slight curl for a twist on a regular blowout.
- Lock in volume with hairspray.