The struggle is real for haircare obsessed babes like ourselves when it comes to living an on-the-go lifestyle. Because while we’re under the impression that there’s no such thing as too many haircare products, our carry-on luggage begs to differ. To spare you Sophie’s choice when it comes to choosing from your beauty arsenal, we’ve selected our essentials for a jet set life—all TSA approved to boot.
- Featherweight compact folding dryer Cheap hotel blow dryers are anything but a girl’s best friend. Skip the sh**ty blowout and opt for an ultra-light weight dryer that packs a professional punch. Our go-to model has a folding handle for storage or on the fly styling.
- Bumble and bumble Travel Shampoo and Conditioner Chances are you paid good money for your highlights. Don’t eff them up with the generic shampoo in your hotel shower. Instead, use a tag team shampoo and conditioner that saves your shade and hydrates from the inside out.
- Hair Oil If you’re short on space, maximize your beauty efforts with a multitasking oil that smoothens frizz and seals split ends with a high-gloss, super sheen finish.
- Dry Shampoo Dry shampoo is the reigning MVP of any jetsetter’s beauty bag. Whether you’re trying to extend the life of a Day 1 blowout or add some texture to achieve a perfect ponytail, this little miracle is bound to be your saving grace.
- Treatment Masque Dry cabin air can wreak havoc on any frequent flyer’s mane. It’s essential to replenish the moisture lost up in the air with a deep treatment made to restore and repair.
SHOP THIS STORY