Effort is always in, especially when the outcome is so rewarding!
For this look you’ll be gathering a couple items.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1/2” Curling Iron
- Matte finish hair wax.
- Dry Shampoo
1. Take thin, 1/2” sections and curling hair; starting at the bottom and working your way up. It’s important to keep the sections little as this will create consistency with the curl pattern. This is time consuming, but be patient as the results are so glam you’ll be happy you stayed on (small section) track!
2. Once everything is curled, make a clean center part and lightly brush through hair with a Mason Pearson; you want the hair to have detail at the top and expand toward the mid to ends.
3. Use a matte finish wax to press and smooth the top of the hair for added definition.
4. Last, spray a dry shampoo throughout for added texture and bigger is better hair.
- GHD Curve
- Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray
- Mason Pearson Brush
- Kevin Murphy Gritty Business
- Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo
An essential part of this curly look is keeping the top smooth and the bottom massive. If your top curls need relaxed, a quick run-through with a flat iron (at the roots) will help settle the style.