When we interviewed Mane Master Samantha Cusick of Samantha Cusick London, UK’s leading balayage salon, we had to know: what does the color queen use on her strands? Ahead, Samantha spills the details on the products and tools she uses to maintain her shiny, sun-kissed blonde, and healthy scalp.
- Shampoo- Oribe Serene Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Conditioner- IGK Expensive H-Shine Top Coat it makes my hair so shiny
- Toner- Redken Shades EQ Pastel Peach
- Hair mask- Wella Color DJ Custom Couture Mask (it deposits colour too so it keeps your hair colour on point!)
- Hair oil- Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil
- Hair drying towel- I have a old T-shirt I use sometimes when I’m trying to be good, or else I just grab any towel (bad, I know)
- Brush/comb- GHD Oval Dressing Brush and my new Tangle Teezer Wet Brush