Since her Gossip Girl days, Blake Lively has had girls everywhere swooning over her long locks; and last week’s Age of Adeline Premiere was no exception. Embracing a classic Hollywood style, she wore a sculpted wave to one side. Her hairstylist, Rod Ortega, indulged us in how he created her look for the event.
1. Beginning with damp hair, use the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer and the T3 Anti-Gravity 2.5” Round Brush to blowout the hair.
2. Once hair was completely dry, section the hair into three parts on one side of the head.
3. Take ½” sections of hair and wrap them around the tapered barrel of the T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Barrel Styling Wand.
4. For the voluminous glam look, wrap all sections in the same direction, away from the face.
5. After hair is completely cool, tilt head upside down and fully brush the waves out with the T3 Paddle Brush.
6. French-braid the hair on the other side of the head towards the back and secure with bobby pins.
7. To complete the look, spritz L’Oreal Elnett hairspray for hold.
Be sure to follow @rodortega4hair for more #manespiration.