Celebrity stylist Jennifer Yepez is at it again with this ethereal halo braid appropriately suited on Victoria’s Secret model Eric Heatherton for last night’s Curve Sport Launch. Fortunately, Yepez was able to break down the style for us to recreate at home…
GET THE LOOK:
2. Next I created a middle part all the way through the back of the head, dividing the hair into two sections. I took a large silver clip and pulled one part of the backside away so it did not get in the way when I began the braid.
3. After sectioning the hair, I began the braid from the back. (Both a regular braid or corn row type of braid works.) I took the braid around the head towards the ear and the front, continuing to braid loosely until I reached the back of the head. Once I reached the end of the hair, I used a clear elastic to tie the end.
4. At this point the braid was hanging so I used a few hairpins that match Erin’s hair color and pinned the braid into the other side of the braid to make the crown.
5. I then took my fingers and pulled apart the braid to make it as textured and messy as I wanted. I used hairpins to secure any loose parts around the braid. I also pulled out some pieces to frame the face.
6. To give it extra texture and hold, I sprayed a bit of Oribe Dry Texturizing Spay.”
Don’t forget to follow Jennifer Yepez on Instagram for more #manespiration.