Jen Atkin let us in on how she created Kim’s look for the cover of Elle France…
2. Blow dry with a Kardashian Beauty Hair Dryer and a boar bristle round brush, directing the hair straight down to avoid volume.
4. On the top sections of hair, create a wave with the flat iron, keeping the ends straight.
5. Run Kevin Murphy Sticky Business through palms and rake through horizontal sections of hair, pressing palms towards the scalp at the root underneath to minimize volume.
6. Use remaining product on hands to create texture and separation through mid lengths and ends.
7. Finish with Balmain Session Spray for hold.
Behind the Scenes Photos: Desirae Cherie