150% of the time if our hair (as women) could look like anyones, it would be that of a Victoria’s Secret model. You know, that effortlessly rolled out of bed, purposely messed up (but brilliantly chic) hair that is as low-key as can be, but has mega-babe sex appeal? If your gaze widened as you read these words, this might be the New Years Eve style just for you.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- David Mallett Spray No. 2 Le Volume
- Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo
- Bumble and bumble Brilliantine
- GHD Blow Dryer
- 1 1/4″ Curling Iron
- GHD Flat Iron
1. Spray Le Volume onto damp hair from roots to ends. If you’re hair is super fine don’t be afraid to spray a lot at the roots, as this will help build thickness.
2. Flip your hair over and blow-dry. This tactic will also enhance the volume.
3. Once hair is completely dry, take 1″ sections and curl with the curling iron. Make sure to leave 2-3 inches at the root (aka: don’t wind the iron all the way up) as the smooth top is part of the look.
4. Use a Flat Iron to straighten the ends and relax any overly tight curls.
5. Spray dry shampoo from mid to ends and use a comb to backcomb for thickness.
6. Apply a pea sized amount of Brilliantine to the palms of your hands and work through the ends for pieced out texture.