James Pecis once again did not disappoint at the Ryan Roche NYFW SS16 presentation. With oversized pieces made of draped fabrics and structured hemlines, the clothing was paired with a simple knotted twist.
Imperfectly asymmetrical, the style is suited for the chic fashionista dwelling in her West Village apartment. Inspired by the pastel pink palette of the clothing, the hair and makeup referenced the 90’s minimalist- think ballerina student between rehearsals. Thanks to Beauty.com, James Pecis revealed how to achieve the look below.
GET THE LOOK:
- Prep hair with Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray and rough dry it in. Give the hair a natural and easy center part
- Take a 1″ curling iron, bump up the front part of the hair to create more texture and give a natural wave to the hair
- Work Phyto Professional Matte Texturizing Paste through the ends
- Pull the hair back into a low ponytail and roughly twist down to loop the hair into a low knot. To make the hair look as natural as possible, leave out 2 inches toward the end of the twist so it sticks out on the right side.
- Finish by misting Phytolaque Soie Hairspray to keep in place
Photos by Mane Addicts Art Director Desirae Cherie
Would you sport a look like this for spring or fall? Sound off in the comments!