Designer and Supermodel Jessica Stam has us all lusting over her amazing success and her swoon worthy hair! She’s had long, short, and everything in between, but we love the long bob she’s rocking for fall. Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin was in in tow when she debuted gorgeous, bended waves for the Carine Roitfeld party during Paris Fashion Week.
Atkin gave us a breakdown of how she created Jessica’s hair for the event.
For Jessica we wanted effortless so we went with the California bend.
- First, I prepped her hair with Sachajuan Ocean Mist to add texture.
- Next I used a GHD Flat Iron to create a wave. To do this, start at the root and bend the iron in an upward motion, then automatically bend in the opposite direction as you glide the iron down the length of the hair.
- I then used a 1 1/4” curling iron to add variation into the wave; creating a more natural look.
- To give it airy volume, use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray at the roots.
- To finish, use a dime sized amount of Osmo Clay wax and apply at the ends for separation.
Stylist Secret: Use a dryer sheet at the end to rough up the hair without adding frizz.