HOW-TO: Josephine Skriver’s NYC Pride Unicorn Pony by Andrew Fitzsimons
Latest posts by Mane Addicts (see all)
- How to Find the Right Tousled Bob For Your Face Shape - June 12, 2019
- How to Wear a Wet Look IRL - June 3, 2019
- 5 Problems Everyone Has with Co-Washing and How To Fix Them - February 12, 2019
NYC Pride was in full swing yesterday and Andrew Fitzsimons—celeb hairstylist and the man behind the manes of the likes of Adriana Lima, Kendall Jenner and Joan Smalls—blessed us by taking over our snapchat for the day. Before hitting the parade, Andrew showed us some bomb-dot-com BTS beauty when he primped Victoria’s Secret Angel Josephine Skriver’s strands. In case you missed his how-to for the colorful unicorn pony he gave Josephine, we gotchu covered with the step-by-step below.
GET THE LOOK: UNICORN PONY??
- Prep with Serge Normant Instant Volumizing Spray and blow dry hair.
- Wave entire head using Kardashian Beauty 3-in-1 Ceramic Hairstyling Iron.
- Clip in some colorful extensions.
- Gather hair into a high pony and secure with an elastic bungee.
- Spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and mess strands up for a lived-in look.
- Wrap individual hair extensions around the hair tie to hide it.
Follow @andrewfitzsimons for more #manespiration.
SHOP THIS STORY