HOW-TO: Kendall Jenner’s Twisted Topknot by Etienne Ortega
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- How to Get the Exact Hair Color You Want - May 14, 2019
- 7 Vitamins and Minerals Essential for Hair Health - April 30, 2019
- We’ve Found The Perfect Hairstyle for Every Type of Bride - April 6, 2019
It’s no secret that Kendall Jenner dominated the red carpet at this weekend’s American Music Awards with her bold debut of bangs with a super high topknot. Celebrity hairstylist, Etienne Ortega, created this sleek top knot look with the help of KMS California products. “My inspiration for Kendall’s look was a funky modern top knot with a wispy bang, that goes perfect with her high neck dress!” Etienne breaks down how to recreate the look below…
GET THE LOOK:
1. “Use KMS California ADD VOLUME styling foam while the hair is damp and roughly blow dried her hair.
2. Use KMS California HAIR PLAY messing cream throughout the hair to start creating a build up of texture.
3. Pull the hair up into a pony, then twist the hair into a fun top knot, securing with bobby pins.
4. To finish the look, use the KMS California HAIR PLAY playable texture to make her bangs textured, piecey and ready to hit the red carpet.”
What do you think of Kendall Jenner’s bold style? Let us know in the comments below!