It doesn’t take a genius to know that everything Kim K. West touches turns to gold. With uncharted style and an aura that exudes the definition of goddess glam, we constantly find our selves asking… how the hell does she do it? Fortunately, we can share the exact details of gaining #KKWstatus hair thanks to Mane Addicts Creative Director, Jen Atkin. Exclusively for Mane Addicts hair junkies, she has laid out 3 looks and exactly how to achieve them.
Off the Face Undone
- Prep damp hair with Kardashian Beauty Volume Foam; focus the spray from roots to mid.
- Create volume through the top by blowing out with an Ibiza Blowdryer and round brush.
- Use a Mason Pearson to backcomb at the roots for structural height.
- Smooth ends with a CHI Flat Iron, followed by Leonor Greyl’s Eclat Naturel.
- To finish, spray with Balmain Session Spray.
Side Part Sleek
- Apply Kardashian Beauty Blow Dry Cream to damp hair.
- Blow dry with a Mason Pearson in a downward direction for a no volume finish.
- Create a deep side part and flat iron sections. Though the hair is already polished from the blowout, this step takes you to next level sleek.
- Tuck one side behind your ear and end by spraying Kardashian Beauty Dry Conditioner.
Tip: Spray the Dry conditioner on the palm of your hands and smooth over the side and top to tame any fly aways.
Front and Center
- Add Leonor Greyl, Gel a l’Hibiscus into damp hair and blow dry with a flat brush.
- Part your hair down the middle and use the flat brush to collect hair into a low ponytail; secure with a hair bungee.
- Straighten the pony with a flat iron and smooth with Eclat Naturel.
- Finish with Kardashian Beauty Hair Spray.