Every pony deserves to show it’s personality. Adding a little texture goes a long way, and doesn’t take a lot of effort. Ponytails are a staple for the low maintenance girl, but with a quick round of texture, people are guaranteed to take notice — this is knot your average ponytail.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Flip clean dry hair upside down and spray with texture spray.
- Take 1-2 inch vertical sections of hair and back comb lightly from root to ends
- Split hair into two sections down the nape of the neck and tie in a knot. The texture you created in the hair will help give grip to your knot, so it won’t slip out of place. Pin to your liking.
- Rub the palm of your hands against the top of your head to give it that effortless, lived-in bedhead look.
- Finish off with a final spritz of texture spray on the ends.
SHOP THE POST