HOW-TO: NYFW Barely-Touched Tresses at Brother Vellies FW16 by Laurent Philippon
Latest posts by Justine Marjan (see all)
- How to Get the Exact Hair Color You Want - May 14, 2019
- 7 Vitamins and Minerals Essential for Hair Health - April 30, 2019
- We’ve Found The Perfect Hairstyle for Every Type of Bride - April 6, 2019
Our hearts haven’t stopped fluttering since we laid peepers on the fairytale flora-and-fauna backdrop at Brother Vellies‘ FW16 presentation. Real butterflies fluttered around models colored in pastel sea-foams and pinks, making whimsical daydreams a reality.
Enhancing the collection’s aesthetic charm were the models’ barely-touched tresses. Bumble and bumble Global Artistic Director, Laurent Philippon‘s vision was to make the muses the most beautiful versions of themselves.
“Girls with thin, fine hair are being enhanced with extensions and the models with curls are being polished,” says Philippon. Steps to the two natural looks are spelled out below.
GET THE LOOK:
- Enhance curls with Bumble and bumble Bb.Curl, using the Pre-Style/Re-Style Primer, Defining Creme and Conditioning Mousse.
- For girls with straighter, finer hair, a lived-in texture was created by spraying hair with Bumble and bumble Thickening Hairspray and Dryspun Finish.
Effortless hair—we love it, we live for it. Don’t you?