“The Lela Rose girl is effortless—she’s easy, she’s cool.” Key hairstylist Esther Langham‘s words to us backstage rang true to Lela Rose’s FW16
To keep a little structure in the hair, Langham went for a low side part, swept across the forehead and tucked behind the ears to keep it away from the face and away from the details of the clothes.
“The hair needs to look and feel like hair,” Langham shared with us backstage.
GET THE LOOK:
- Wet hair with water and lightly spritz Alterna Bamboo Volume 48-hour Volume Spray.
- Using your fingers, dry the spray to give it some natural texture.
- Once hair is dry, take The Beachwaver Co. Curling Iron and wrap large sections of hair around the largest barrel, running each hair strand up and down the iron as it’s wrapped around so it doesn’t create a defined curl.
- Run through the waves with your fingers and tuck hair behind the ears.
- To create a bit of volume and break up any curls, spray Alterna Perfect Texture Finishing Spray onto roots.
- Add Alterna Bamboo Silk-Sleek Brilliance Cream throughout the ends to further separate strands.
Click here for more effortless hair inspo.