A twist on the ever-flattering classic DVF silhouettes produced an AW16 collection inclusive of a multi-colored silk jumpsuit, semi-sheer lace dress, and dazzling gold wrap dress–pieces perfect for flaunting lots of neck and leg.
Orlando Pita created a glamorous 70s blowout for the DVF girl gang. Think: Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface meets Shelley Duvall in The Shining. Below, Pita’s steps and products for getting the look.
GET THE LOOK:
- Start with the TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume reverse wash system. First, use the Pre-Wash Conditioner to soften the hair, followed by the Shampoo to wash away weight.
- Layer in TRESemmé Beauty-Full Mousse and Maximizer for a volumizing, textured base.
- Rough dry hair and blow out with round bristle brush.
- Add a light tease to the roots to give some texture and height.
- Finish with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Hairspray.
Read our interview with Orlando to learn more about this #manemaster.