Once again, iconic hairstylist Odile Gilbert brings her incredible eye for texture and movement to the models’ manes at Thakoon’s Spring and Summer 2016 presentation at New York Fashion Week. An effortlessly chic, deep side part pays homage to Cindy Crawford circa the early 90’s and complements the ethereal minimalist makeup.
Along with Odile’s breezy, windswept hair, the fashion house brings a fresh perspective to boho chic by taking inspiration from Oscar Wilde’s Dorian Gray. The eclectic collection features everything from pale blue tie-dye and easy trousers, to sequined chiffon evening wear. We caught up with the Mane Master herself on how to achieve this cool, carefree look! GET THE LOOK:
- Start the look with wet hair
- Liberally spray Kérastase Spray-a-Porter throughout the hair and scrunch with fingertips to create texture.
- Flip head upside down and roughly blow dry using finger tips to comb through strands. Flip back up.
- Curl pieces throughout the hair by twirling around finger while continuing to blow dry with a diffuser.
- Flip head upside down and spray with Kérastase Laque Dentelle all over and then tease roots to create volume. Take a dab of Kérastase Crème de la Crème on fingertips and gently push hair back, sweeping it to the side.
Would you sport this style poolside? It’s the perfect fuss free day to night catwalk to real-way look we love!