Fall has finally arrived, and that means so has all of our favorite Fall ad campaigns! With new trends in hair, beauty, and fashion, Prada’s Fall/Winter ad campaign is one to take notice of.
Key hair stylist Guido Palau paired proper, yet whimsical up-dos with the perfect jewel adornment. Guido stayed true to the theme of the runway show for the Fall campaign; a polished yet youthful look. “There’s always an offness to the classic beauty of Prada, and that’s the feeling we achieved with this style,” said Guido, staying true to Prada’s ‘mod’ vibe with a futuristic finish to the hair.
“The loose ends of the ponytail give you that feeling of the youngness and easiness, which adds to the modernity of the look.” The beautiful pastel palette of tailored fashions adorned with opera gloves, fur stoles, brooches and bows was complimented flawlessly by Palau’s hair creations.
Recreate Your Own Prada-like Up-do:
- Apply Redken Stay High 18 High-Hold Gel to Mousse on damp hair, and blow dry smooth.
- Gather hair into a very high, tight ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Wrap a small section of hair from the ponytail around the band, secure with a bobby pin.
- Backcomb ponytail section by section near the base ponytail to create volume.
- Flip the ends of the ponytail to one side and secure with bobby pins, and secure the ends of the pony with your favorite jewel adorned barrette!
- Finish your perfect Prada ponytail look with Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray!
Would you rock a twisted pony and hair accessory like the Prada girls’? Sound off below!