A look that will never go out of style, these Veronica Lake inspired curls are perfect to glam up a night out. While there are many ways to achieve, this is one of our easiest variations to try at home.
- Start by creating a deep side part over the arch on one eyebrow.
- Take horizontal sections of hair starting at the nape, then use your 1 1/4 inch iron to curl 1 1/4 inch sections of hair all in the same direction.
- Pin your curls to the scalp while they cool, then continue to curl the entire head.
- Once all the curls have been pinned to the scalp, mist with hairspray and remove pins.
- Use a wide tooth comb to break up the curls, then go back with a paddle brush and brush through the curls, brushing in an S motion to mimic the pattern of the curls.
- Use a small amount of smoothing cream through your palms to reshape the curls, smooth frizz, and push one side behind the ear.
- For added volume, use a comb to gently backcomb through the ends.
- Mist with hairspray to finish.