Summer’s almost over and you know what that means?
Time for a little shopping spree. There’s nothing like a basket of brand new products to ring in a new season. Post-summer sadness is no match for a revamped routine. And this fall, Sephora has an excellent selection of mane saving products. From intense bond-building masks to fresh shampoos, a fabulous fall mane is right around the corner.
We’re shopping these 6 fall launches ASAP.
1. amika The Kure Intense Bond Repair Mask: $38
Every autumn mane could use a healthy dose of moisture. This bond-building mask combines the brand’s unique technology, sea buckthorn, and plant butters to bring intense hydration to your hair.
2. Briogeo Vegan Apple Honey Deep Conditioning Hair Mask for Dry + Damaged Hair: $38
Does Briogeo ever disappoint. With the help of a vegan apple honey complex, 88% of users saw an improvement in their dry and damaged hair after just two uses.
3. Shu Uemura Izumi Tonic Strengthening Rice Water Treatment: $58
Infused with Japanese sourced rice water, this leave-in spritz prevents breakage and nourishes strands. A fall product launch every Mane Addict needs in their life.
4. Ouai x Byredo Mojave Ghost Leave-In Conditioner: $26
Killer conditioner meets signature scent. This perfumed mist delivers hydration, heat protection, and an iconic scent.
5. Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner: $34
We’re big fans of Gisou, that’s no secret. So naturally we’re all over this leave-in mist. Mirsalehi honey, boabab and argan oils make this tress treatment truly terrific.
6. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo: $30
We’re already obsessed with Living Proof’s original dry shampoo formula, so this one is definitely on our list. Remove oil, sweat, and odor with this hair cleansing spray.