If there ever was a woman to wow us completely, we’d put all stops on Stevie Nicks. Over-the-top accents complement her subtle demeanor perfectly, contrasting her piercing (Queen of Rock and Roll) voice. While you might not have the pipes to belt the perfect “Rhiannon” pitch, we have the tools and accessories to get you looking like you do. Discover how to dress like Stevie Nicks for Halloween (and even beyond) below!
(Image Source: Getty / Adrian Sanchez-Gonzalez / Stringer)
- Prep hair with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.
- Crimp hair with a TIGI Crimper starting at the root and working your way down.
- Use the texturizing spray once again for added grit and volume.
- Run to your nearest Spirit Halloween for a selection of tall top hats, ostrich feathers, hot glue, velvet, and whatever else your mind can dream up.
- Hot glue feathers into the inside band of the hat.
- Dress in your witchiest garb.
Don’t have the time to go out and get supplies? HERE are 15 easy Halloween costumes you can create with items you already have!