Call it California, but we’re always on board with model off duty/low key vibes when it comes to our hair. It’s perfect for a chic city party, a day at the farmers market, AND gains more “lived-in” character as you end a weekend bender; (walk of shame bonus!) So for that coveted “I woke up like” hair, try this quick tutorial to reach imperfect bed head heaven.
- Prep hair with Sachajuan Ocean Mist.
- Alternate sections of hair, creating undulations with a 1 inch flat iron and loose curls with your 1 inch curling iron.
- Smooth through pieces in the front with the flat iron and bevel away from your face.
- Use a small amount of Osmo Clay Wax through palms and rub palms together with the ends of hair in between to loose up curls and rough up the texture.
- Rake fingers through the top to smooth flyaways