While us mane obsessed dames are willing to spend a penny or two on quality hair care, not everyone has that luxury. That’s why we love to give the gift of healthy hair for the holidays, allowing our friends and family members who pay less attention to their hair products to bask in the finer things they may not buy for themselves. Take a look at our holiday hair round up for the special people in your life who have curly hair.
1. Davines Love Curl Enhancing Conditioner – This conditioner provides moisture and separation to curls without weighing them down.
2. Davines Love Curl Enhancing Shampoo – Grapefruit scented, I mean, c’mon this shampoo is called love.
3. T3 Curling Iron – Perfect for touching up and defining a few curls around the face or creating random texture.
4. Davines Curl Moisturizing Mousse – Get rid of frizz and create body with this moisturizing mousse.
5. Lenor Greyl Eclat Naturel – The perfect anti-frizz product that gives hair that lived in feel.
6. Oribe Surfcomber Mousse – For beachy waves and separation.
7. Amika Blowdryer – Cute, functional and high enough quality that you can avoid heat damage to the hair.
8. Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream – The perfect detangling and moisturizing cream!
9. Amika Diffuser – Every curly girl NEEDS a diffuser for blowdrying and creating texture.
10. Wide Tooth Comb – How else are you supposed to brush out those curls?