We can’t help but be envious of the girls who flaunt their #longhairdontcare status. I’m sure we’ve all felt like our hair doesn’t grow past a certain point or that it gets thin and wispy towards the ends, but with a little help from the right supplements, your hair can reach Disney princess lengths as well! Read through and get ready to get your [@nailswag] hands on this hair candy.
Depending on what you’re looking for, there are 3 kinds of the dietary supplement, Viviscal, that are sure to change your hair-life.
1. Viviscal Extra Strength: Designed to address hair problems from stress, hormonal changes, over styling, poor nutrition, age, menopause, post-pregnancy, and medication. This high impact formula contains nutrients that nourish your hair during it’s growth cycle, while keeping existing hair healthy from within. Perfect for those with thinning hair.
2. Viviscal Professional Strength: A hair growth dietary supplement that is scientifically formulated with the exclusive marine complex AminomarTM. Helps promote existing healthy hair growth from within.
3. Viviscal Hair and Scalp Serum: This topical hair solution maintains a healthy scalp, while giving a thicker fuller look. It contains 7.5% strength Ana:Tel™ complex, which includes clinically tested ingredients derived from natural sources such as pea sprouts and grape seeds. Other ingredients include menthol, which invigorates the scalp, and creatine, which improves the smoothness, volume, and overall look and feel of hair.
- AminoMar®: The groundbreaking, clinically proven marine complex available exclusively in Viviscal supplements. Derived from key marine protein molecules combined with a blend of Horsetail (Stem) Extract and naturally occurring Silica, it provides essential nutrients needed to promote existing hair growth from within.
- Biotin: Also known as Vitamin H, it is a water-soluble Vitamin B complex (Vitamin B7) that helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein and thus essential in the formation of the hair structure.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant that helps to absorb more Iron into the blood, which in turn promotes hair growth. Vitamin C in Viviscal supplements is sourced from the acerola cherry.
- Iron: An essential mineral that has several important roles in the body, Iron helps to make red blood cells, which carry oxygen around to cells in the body, including hair follicles. Thinning hair can be one of the visible symptoms of anemia (Iron deficiency).
We’ve seen the amazing effectiveness of Viviscal on our own heads and celebrity clients alike. Just remember to use consistently for at least a month to see results. Need some convincing? Click through to see some of long hair looks that have us ready to drink up our supplements like its kool-aid.