When you’re 13-years-old, you don’t give much thought to what career you’re going to enter. Not Mane Master Christian Marc—ever since he was a teen, he knew his life-calling was to be a hair artist. With a little patience and a lot of persistence, Marc later made the move to New York from Paris and made his teen dreams of becoming a hairstylist a reality. Here, the tools and products a master of Marc’s caliber uses to make mane magic.
- The famous L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray “I never go without it! Best for any updo.”
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray “A great product with a great smell!”
- Leonor Greyl Styling Cream and the Serum de Soie “Beautiful products to use for multipurpose texturizing or a sleek creation with body!”
- Rene Furterer’s Dry Shampoo “One I love for creating volume and body.”
- Ouai Wave Spray “It’s just fantastic! It really does prep the hair in the best possible way, making beachy waves or any cool styles.”
- Toppik Hair Building Fiber “Magical to create volume or make your hair more richly dark or it can have a lightening effect.”
- Leonor Greyl’s Beauty Enhancing Oil “The perfect product to use before you blow dry. Only use it at the tip of your ends and a bit up the shaft. it makes your hair shiny and also protects it.”
- Babyliss Pro Volare V2 Hair Dryer “It’s powerful, super hot, and the hair flow is strong, so it saves me a lot of time when I need to dry quick.”
- Makita Leaf Blower “A must-have when on a shoot and you want some cool wind effects.”
- Nigel Beauty Emporium “My go-to for a hair pins box, which I use to keep everything clean and neat.
- GHD Platinum Flat Iron “I love this tool – it’s a smooth and a smart iron that establishes the temperature for you.”
- Marcel Hot Tools Iron and Harry Josh Curling Iron “Love them!”
- Mason Pearson Paddle Brushes “A must!!”
- YS Park Round Brushes “YS Park is a line of amazing Japanese brushes! And I use Harry Josh Brushes as well.”
- YS Park Combs “They are simply the best! Especially the teasing one.”
- My bag is a Burton, which has plenty of place to put equipment and products with different compartments. It keeps me super organized, plus it’s strong and easy to carry.
Follow @christianmarc for more #manespiration.
SHOP THIS STORY