Damn, Willow and Jaden Smith know what’s up—the It siblings posed pretty for flashing lights in coordinating threads and cooler-than-ice manes by celeb hair guru Marcia Hamilton. The Teen Vogue May cover girl and Chanel brand ambassador channeled Breakfast at Tiffany’s with an Audrey Hepburn-inspired ‘do and Chanel brooch accessory while older bro, Jaden, donned Louis Vuitton in a Jean-Michel Basquiat-inspired ponytail. Here, the 411 on exactly how Hamilton created these two super-swaggy hairstyles for the Smiths.
GET THE LOOK: WILLOW SMITH’S “AUDREY HEPBURN” ‘DO
- Twist down new growth around the perimeter using KeraCare Twist & Define Cream and reinforce the twists with KeraCare Edge Tamer for a lasting hold.
- Use hair clips to hold and set as you twist the hair down.
- Using 2 sections, corn roll the dreads going up from the nape to the crown.
- Combine all the dreads together making 2 knots and pin into a bun.
- Add hairspray and generously apply KeraCare Silken Seal Liquid Sheen for intense shine and softness.
- Complete the look with pinning a Chanel brooch.
GET THE LOOK: JADEN SMITH’S “BASQUIAT PONYTAIL”
- Start with shaving the sides down and use KeraCare Silken Seal Liquid Sheen and KeraCare Styling Wax to lay the freshly faded hair for a smooth look.
- Apply KeraCare Twist & Define Cream around the perimeter of the dreads.
- As you twist the roots, utilize KeraCare Edge Tamer for a lasting hold and apply hair spray to keep the flyaways down.
- Lastly, take 2 Goody hair ties to secure the pony tail.