When we think of beach spray we think of fresh out the ocean, wind whipped hair, with sexy grit, and a mass of un-tamed texture. While this will always be our favorite visual (we can’t help it we’re from California…) we wanted to present an array of images that will take your tousling spray to the next level. SSFW2015 inspired, these looks prove that a spritz here and a spritz there, is all you need to liven up your locks. Having trouble breaking the sea-soaked boundaries? Here are 5 tips to add to your hair arsenal for a different kind of salt styling.
- For long fine hair, lightly spray on the mid-length and ends; this will roughen the softness and give separation.
- If you have a natural wave that wants to come out, apply a mousse at the roots and saturate the ends (with your texture spray) for that still current wet look.
- For shorter hair where a pomade or wax is too heavy, a salt spray is your new go-to. Use it to give that same piecey vibe without the weight of the product.
- Bangs, bangs, bangs, bangs.. a little bit goes a long way with this match made in heaven.
- Keeping at the roots and thou shalt go no further! This will give you volume and lift while keeping the rest of your hair silky smooth.